Cavitation facilitie UKG-6(L)
The UGK-6L installation of simplified design, laboratory, is designed for experiments and experiments. It is capable of processing up to 6 m3 / hour of the initial product, which can be various kinds of oil products (fuel oil, liquid heating oil, oil sludge , diesel fuel), and food products to be mixed (preparation of sauces, mayonnaise, creams). To work with food products, a special installation option is produced, the contact surfaces and pipelines of which are made of neutral materials - for example, stainless steel.
The cavitation hydrodynamic installation UKG-6 is a single unit, including:
- filter (as needed)
- RAF-6 apparatus,
- pipeline interchanges
- control unit and automation,
- metal case protecting the unit from external influences.
Purpose of installation
- Obtaining water-fuel oil emulsions resistant to delamination (for burning in boilers of any type);
- Utilization of liquid sludge fuels and lubricants together with contaminated water;
- Getting winter diesel from summer;
- Obtaining suspensions.
Technical characteristics of the cavitation unit UKG-6(L)
|Installed power, kW||8.5|
|Throughput, m3/h||up to 6.3|
|Diameter of inlet pipe, mm||50|
|Diameter of outlet pipe, mm||25|
|Diameter of a branch pipe for water supply, mm||15|
|Temperature of working fluid (medium), °C||50-90|
|Weight no more than, kg||300|
|Ambient temperature °C||5-40|