In conditions of high energy prices and strict environmental requirements for fuel, issues of increasing energy efficiency and reducing harmful and hazardous substances in combustion products are especially relevant. The use of fuel emulsions obtained by cavitation treatment allows us to solve these problems.
CLASSIFICATION OF CAVITATION UNITS
Hydrodynamic cavitation installations - devices for producing stable emulsion mixtures. The principle of their action is based on the phenomenon of cavitation - the formation of vacuum microbubbles in liquids that occur in places of local pressure reduction. When such bubbles collapse, a shock wave arises, under the influence of which the molecular structure of hydrocarbons is rearranged, and finely dispersed mixtures of dissimilar substances are also formed.
The following types of equipment are distinguished
- Acoustic. The cavitation process is excited when ultrasonic vibrations pass through a fluid.
- Hydrodynamic. Such installations are active and passive. In the latter, cavitation occurs when fluid passes through a pipeline of variable cross-section. In active dispersants, cavitation processes occur under the influence of vortices generated during rotation of the moving part of the installation in a fluid stream.
The main areas of application for cavitation installations are the oil transportation and refining industries and energy.
This equipment is a subclass of cavitation apparatus - Rotary Pulse Apparatus and is intended to create stable water-fuel emulsions resistant to delamination.
When creating water-fuel emulsions in cavitation units of the UKG type, fuel oil is subjected to ultrasonic vibrations with a power of 200 db , impact during the collapse of cavitation cavities and, as a result, the molecular structures in the fluids in the treatment zone are destroyed and rebuilt. Under the influence of these factors, micelles are formed in fuel oil.
A micella is a drop of water 3-5 microns in size., Covered with a hydrocarbon shell. The entire volume of fuel is transformed from a two-phase state (water, fuel oil) into a homogeneous structure consisting of such micelles.
During the injection of such an emulsion into the combustion zone, the hydrocarbon shells of micelles are oxidized and the water droplets inside are blown up and spray fuel oil shells into the mist. This leads to complete combustion of the fuel in the flame zone, and not in the pipe. In addition, chem. reactions and the formation of harmful oxides of nitrogen and sulfur are reduced by an average of 75%.
In addition, during the explosion of micelles, an ultrasonic field arises in the boiler furnace, which knocks down all the soot on the heat exchange tubes and prevents the formation of new ones.
WHAT CAN BE OBTAINED WITH OUR EQUIPMENT
- Diesel fuel (diesel fuel) with a reduced thickening temperature . Cavitation breaks the molecular chains of paraffins, as a result of which the amount of low molecular weight hydrocarbons increases
- Oil - mazutnovodnoe fuel. Cavitation equipment allows you to get fine emulsion mixtures that are used to produce thermal energy.
- Carry out oil- free cracking and its emulsification.
- Combustive - lubricating materials with improved characteristics.
- Energy-efficient and environmentally friendly fuel for internal combustion engines based on gasoline, kerosene and diesel fuel.
In addition, the use of cavitation units allows the disposal of oily sludge and other hydrocarbon waste.
The purchase of our equipment will significantly increase the amount of energy produced per unit of spent fuel.
The production of cavitation installations and other energy-saving equipment for various industries is the main activity of our company. You can order an installation from us taking into account your needs and wishes for energy complexes and the oil industry.
The UKG-6 unit is designed to produce fuel-water emulsions resistant to delamination from liquid
UGK-14 units are capable of processing up to 18 m3 / h of the initial product, which can be various
The UGK-6L installation of simplified design, laboratory, is designed for experiments and
UGK-14M units are capable of processing up to 35 m3/h of the initial product, which can be
Installation UKG 14-35 (CT) is used for the production of fine emulsion mixtures of heavy oil and
UKG 14-12 (KT) - installation for cavitation hydrodynamic processing of petroleum products. Purpose
MUPN - a modular installation for the preparation of oil. The main field of application of MUPN is