Cavitation facilitie UKG-6
Appointment of UKG-6:
The UKG-6 unit is designed to produce fuel-water emulsions resistant to delamination from liquid fuel and water.
In a special configuration, it is possible to obtain emulsions from other components.
Installations allow you to receive from petroleum products (fuel oil, diesel fuel, oil sludge, liquid heating oil):
- Obtaining water-fuel oil emulsions resistant to delamination (for burning in boilers of any type);
- Utilization of liquid sludge fuels and lubricants together with contaminated water;
- Getting winter diesel from summer ;
- Obtaining suspensions.
Such plants are also used for the disposal of oil production waste and sludge, as well as the production of recycled materials from them.
The cavitation unit UKG-6 is a single unit that includes a pump, a filter (as necessary), an RAF-6 device, pipe interchanges, a control and automation unit, and a metal case that protects the unit from external influences.
UKG-6 operation example for a fuel-water emulsion variant
Under the action of the vacuum created by the switched-on pump (s) in the supply pipe, fuel and water enter the pump inlet. The pump is pre-mixed. The water-fuel mixture is supplied under pressure to the RAF apparatus. The mixture is forced through the rotating holes of the rotor and the fixed holes of the stator. The geometry and kinematics of the rotor and stator are selected in such a way that conditions are created for intensive cavitation. Under the influence of cavitation, water is emulsified in the fuel. The result is a water-fuel emulsion.
Equipment may include additional lines for the accurate and uniform dosing of additives and chemicals to modify the feedstock. It can be delivered in various variations:
- Semi-automatic performance. In which, for the operation of the equipment, our specialists learn the operator who maintains the installation and regulates the processes.
- Full automatic execution. In which all processes are controlled by a computer designed exclusively for the needs of the customer, the presence of the operator in this configuration is minimized.
To purchase the UKG-6 cavitation installation, contact the sales department at the numbers indicated on our website or leave a request in the feedback form.
Technical characteristics of the cavitation unit UKG-6
|Installed power, kW||8.5|
|Throughput, m3/h||up to 6.3|
|Diameter of inlet pipe, mm||50|
|Diameter of outlet pipe, mm||25|
|Diameter of a branch pipe for water supply, mm||15|
|Temperature of working fluid (medium), °C||50-90|
|Weight no more than, kg||300|
|Ambient temperature °C||5-40|