Cavitation facilitie UKG-14M
UGK-14M units are capable of processing up to 35 m3/h of the initial product, which can be various kinds of oil products (fuel oil, liquid heating oil, oil sludge, diesel fuel), and food products to be mixed (preparation of sauces, mayonnaise, creams).
To work with food products, a special installation option is produced, the contact surfaces and pipelines of which are made of neutral materials - for example, stainless steel.
Purpose of the UKG-14M installation
- Obtaining water-fuel oil emulsions resistant to delamination (for burning in boilers of any type);
- Utilization of liquid sludge fuels and lubricants together with contaminated water;
- Getting winter diesel from summer;
- Obtaining suspensions.
The cavitation hydrodynamic installation UKG-14M is a single unit, including:
- two pumps
- filter (as needed)
- RAF-14 apparatus,
- pipeline interchanges
- control unit and automation
- metal case protecting the unit from external influences.
Equipment may include additional lines for the accurate and uniform dosing of additives and chemicals to modify the feedstock. It can be delivered in various variations:
- Semi-automatic performance. In which, for the operation of the equipment, our specialists are trained in the operator servicing the installation and regulating the processes.
- Full automatic execution. In which all processes are controlled by a computer designed exclusively for the needs of the customer, the presence of the operator in this configuration is minimized.
Technical characteristics of the UKG-14M installation
|Installed power, kW||21|
|Throughput, m3 / h||up to 35|
|Diameter of inlet pipe, mm||100|
|Diameter of outlet pipe, mm||50|
|Diameter of a branch pipe for water supply, mm||15|
|The temperature of the working fluid (environment), deg. Celsius||50-90|